Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Email from Ralph after his son's wedding

The TPS classmates congratulating Ralph during the banquet.
Ralph giving his lecture or whatever.


The newly expanded Lam family.


The Lams with the TPS classmates.


The Lams with the in-laws.


Dear All,

It seemed a very exciting wedding dinner, 19-7-2009 my son Brian's marriage with Lily. Nobody knows the weather is quite good before that day as the typhoon is imminent, and everybody is wondering whether the wedding party can go on or not. I believed many of you must have prayed for us, and we thanked very much for your prayers which God must have heard and directed the typhoon to ease the blowing. This made my son's wedding party more memorable, and I was accordingly titled "Lo Yei".

I would like to express my sincere thanks to the kind participation to all of you joining the dinner, to some of you who couldn't join the dinner, and should apologise that not all of TPS classmates were invited due to limited seats. We are terribly sorry that my wife and I could not spend good attention to all of you, though I would very much like to bring my wife, my son, my daughter and my now daughter-in-law to see you all before the dinner or during the dinner, and really regret that even the planned photo taking before the dinner was also interupted. They are now having their Honey Moon, and the photos of the night will then be ready after they come back, and I shall gladly let you share with me the joys of the happy moments captured. This is really an exciting moment to all of us and cannot imagine.

Looking forward to seeing you in next gatherings.

Kind regards


Ralph

No comments: