Monday, March 16, 2009

Wedding of Tomson's daughter, Yvonne






Dear All ,

I am very excited to announce that my daughter Yvonne has just got married last Saturaday and I am extremely proud of myself being accredited the title of " father-in-law". To let you share with my joy, please use the link below to tour through the pictures capturing some of the happy moments.
http://www.soundsfromabove.com/Yvonne/7th_March,_2009.html

I would also express my sincere thanks to the kind participation of some of you to the dinner party and was terribly sorry that my wife & I could not spend sufficient time & attention to you all. I also apologize that not all TPS classmates could be invited due to limited seats available. For compensation, I hope to invite you " Yum Cha" in near future.

Let's look forward to the next happy occasion within TPS family, probably it's the turn for Ralph to be the great " Lo Yei " in July !
Congratulations !
Kind Regards
Tomson
Dear All ,

Thank you all for your kind compliments on my daughter's wedding and I try to respond to some of answers raised:

Kai Ming, Yeung Ka Sing was in the party because both my daughter & son-in-law worked as the management trainees in Town Gas Co. after they came back from UK. Yes, I am also looking forward to "Moon Yuet" party but not likely soon, youngsters have different sets of values nowadays.

Koon Yan, I missed your smiling face too in the party; how wonderful if you could join! For sure, all parents nowadays have their jobs done well, always more than enough.

Ralph, you will also be crowned as big "lo yei" soon; I already discovered the kind of sweetness emerged in the way you talked & smiled.

Raymond, no need to apologize; your heart is in mine. no need to envy me, you will have your big day not so far away!

Mee, both Mariae & I really missed you & Deedo in our party; when will you be back to HK to have a re-union with all "ching mui chuk ma" TPS classmates? Yvonne is almost 30 now and if further delay in marriage, she will soon become a "lo goo por". I always believed I was strong enough to ride the emotion and I was okay all the days leading to the wedding. On Sunday morning, the next day after the marriage, I just could not hold the tears in my eyes when I passed by Yvonne's room which was of course empty; Mariae also burst into tears. After all, we are just the normal parents and kids are your "bone & flesh" that you want to keep in your custody always, Ha Ha !

For those joining the party, I attached the photos we took together and hope you like them. Once again, thank you all for the nice words.

Kind Regards
Tomson

No comments: