Monday, September 24, 2007

Mr. Ma on 歷史的山路

Dear All,

Thank you Stephen Tang, Tomson Chow, Au Wing Yee and Ralph Lam. I'm very much flattered by your kind comments on my performance as a teacher. Those words keep me happy for days.

And your mentioning only the goodies and forgetting the unhappiness that I as a young and inexperienced teacher at the time might have caused you is especially appreciated. I know that I could have done MUCH better.

I count myself as very fortunate to have crossed path with you all, as said by writer Lung Ying Toi in her article which Pak Suen had so kindly circulated on the computer to share with us. And I feel my life richer with you all as friends.

To Stephen Tang : About your complaint of poor maths. Just to let you know that I'm weak in maths too. So unable to study to become an engineer like Nai Nai did. I therefore can assure you that I' hadn't done you injustice in those days. May be, unfortunately, just bad influence.

Ma Kai Woon

No comments: