Saturday, September 15, 2007

Message from Mr. Ma

Dear All,

Got the card and 5 photos on your recent activities from Tin Sung.

I thank Tin Sung, Wing On, See Chun, Kwun Lap, Chau Tan, Wai Lai, Koon Tai, Ka Cheung, Pik Ha, Ka Lui, Woon Yee, and Tan Chi who signed the card and said nice words in the card. And especially to Tin Sung who had to arrange for the card and photos to be sent to me by post.

Also I would like to thank Pik Ha who made a point of mentioning me in her recent mail of 3 Sept sent from Canada to her Hong Kong schoolmates. I must say I'm very glad that I'd taken those black and white schoolday photos to catch the moments of your childhhood days.

Just wish to take this opportunity to thank Wing On who had arranged for me to be included in this mailing list thus enabling me to share your communications and the fun.

It really feels good to be able to maintain contact with you all and talk to you like this after so many years.

In 1964 I was about double your age at 24. Still a young and inexperienced teacher. By now I'm aged 67 and living a simple retirement life.

Ma Kai Woon

No comments: