Friday, August 10, 2007

July 27, 2007 Gathering (Raymond's message with more photos)





























It was an emotional gathering so soon after Lee Lung San's funeral. It's so nice to meet so many friends again,especially the girls (Mak Siu Ling, Yuen Hong (black pearl), Yeung Ka Lui) whom I meet for the very first time in 40 years, also our honourable chairman Kai Ming who took time off from his busy schedule to attend our gathering.

Thanks to Nainai and our drinkeat expert On Chai to make the gathering possible, and the wine provided by On Chai made it a night to remember. ( I think we had a bottle of wine for each dish) My special thanks to everyone attending for contribute for my free dinner, (for those of you living aboard ( Joe take note), you only have to make your way to Hk, there is no need to worry about paying) Thanks also to Ka Koo and Timothy who gave me a lift home that night, (they must be worried that I might got lost)
Some of the photos were taken by two very professional young ladies (Su Wah's beautiful daughters)

regards
Raymond

No comments: