Tuesday, March 06, 2007

紅棉樹


Dear Stephen.

I have visited TPS on the 2nd day of the Chinese New Year, which is just 2 weeks before with my family members, but the cotton tree is not with flowers so beautiful at that time. So maybe, eat have time, sleep have time, and cotton tree blossoms also have time. I suggest anybody can spare the time, should bring his/her family, parents, kids, ..., on a day with some sunshine, and the cotton tree will show to you her beautiness. Time is an essential factor.

When we were small, we knew that it is a nice place. Now, we have grown up, and found that it is really a nice place. It is so quiet, so beautiful, like the Giant's Garden opened for the kids to play in it.

This cotton tree, is more than a cotton tree. It embraces TPS, be the home of the many birds, and also breeds the squirrels. I cannot say you can't find it in other place, but I can say this is a special one.

Ralph

No comments: